My aim is to help people meet their nutritional goals by finding practical food based solutions.
“I am passionate about food, recipes, cooking and eating and want you to enjoy food as much as I do, whatever your nutritional goals.”
I am a Freelance HCPC registered Dietitian and expert in nutrition based in Newcastle upon Tyne. I provide evidenced based dietetic and nutritional advice that you can trust.
Services available include:
- Private Consultations in person
- Virtual Dietitian i.e. online, telephone or Skype consultations and support
- Meal Planning
- Corporate Health and Wellbeing in collaboration with BDA Work Ready!
- Writing articles about nutrition and dietetics
- I also write a blog which has lots of recipes as well as posts on nutrition, check it out here!
Kate is a member of the British Dietetic Association as well as the following BDA specialist groups: Diabetes, Food Allergy, Freelance Dietitians and Paediatrics. She is also a member of the British Society for Allergy & Clinical Immunology (BSACI). If you want to find out more about Kate’s experience and specialisms click here.
To see recent testimonials from patients, click here