Here’s the recipe for the stew that I posted a video of recently:
Click here for the video.
- 1 cup chopped onions (I used frozen)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- a pack of butternut squash (frozen)
- cup of lentils
- tin of chick peas
- 2 x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tin of water
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp bouillon or a stock cube
- optional extras: sliced peppers/mushrooms/any other veg you fancy!
- put all ingredients into your slow cooker and mix (or bash!), cook for 6 hours on high or 8-10 on low
It’s definitely worth a try as it’s so easy!
If you would like more healthy recipes like this then come over and like my facebook page: www.facebook.com/katerobertsnutrition.